Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rooibos Tea and Ticklemouse Rusks

When I was making myself a cup of tea yesterday, I realized how I miss drinking rooibos tea, the real South African "red-bush" tea! Of course I can get it here, but would it be the same? And could I also get rusks here? No, I can't... And if yes, they would definitely not be the right ones, the Ticklemouse rusks. So I'm not going to drink rooibos tea until I get to South Africa again. :) Or maybe I will, just to remember the good times. :)

PS: Did you know that rooibos is South African tea? I hadn't before I got there. But I had drunk it before. And now, when I know, the magic of rooibos tea is forever ruined for me at a place other than SA. :)

1 comments:

o said...

....:)I have some roobois but I never drank it in SA. Maybe u can comment on it whe u come Tue. It is the same with Creme Brulee. I dont feel like having a creme brulee here. But Panna Cotta in Leipzig was great:)

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com