Explore. Dream. Discover.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Day 1 - Pictures

I'm not going to put here all my pictures. There are more than 1000 of them and I'd die before it would be uploaded. :) I'll put some here and later some more on the sonyimagestation.com as always. Is that ok with you, guys? :) I hope it is because that is the way it is going to be. :) So enjoy the first few...


Table Mountain (there I found out where they take the pictures from for all the postcards :))


One of the beautiful faces of South Africa


Skoki and his two snakes :) (You can't see the dreadlocks yet :))


Skoki trying to find a spitting cobra (and I'm happy he didn't find it :))




Skoki and some ants (he was looking for something big so he was searching every bigger stone :)). Here you can really see his dreadlock, cool, eh? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Skoki! Nice guy. Also, and I suppose this doesn't matter now, but I left a note for you guys in the Gecko Lodge guest book. I don't suppose you happened to look at that?
-Susan

Baryka said...

Hello Susan! Well, it is impossible to forget Skoki, right? :) I never saw the Gecko Lodge guest book! What did you write there for us? Awww, that would have been be so nice if we had actually found it. Well, next time. :)

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com