Explore. Dream. Discover.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Would you believe it? THE CANDLE STORY is ONLINE! :)

Ok, I promised this a loooong time ago. Do you remember the Chrismas in May? Well, there was a video taken during the "celebration" and this video was supposed to be put on the web. And it took me a long time because it is a big video. But it's finally here and you can see how crazy we got (well, especially Jill :)) in May.
I hope you're goning to like because I do (but then - for me it's good memories, you know :)). Anyway, here comes special thank you (and good job and dedication and hello and all that stuff) to Jill, the story-teller and candle-mover (seriously, has anyone ever in the history of candles and the world done this job? I doubt that... :))! You rule, Jill! :)

And yes, please, leave here some comments. Tell us how you like it or don't, tell us what you'd be doing to celebrate Christmas in May if you think it's better than this movie. :) And above all - enjoy it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I wish I could have been there for this!

-Susan

Baryka said...

Susan!!! I'm so happy you found my blog even without my e-mail :) I hope you like it! And thank you for the comment, I love when people leave comments here :) (And as you can see, I even changed all the links so that they are Czech/English now :)

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com