Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

TG and a CS Talent Show

I had the chance to meet some of the people Jirka studies with. It was mostly kind of weird, but I met some very nice and friendly people, too. Since they mostly talk about school, I don't pay much attention. This can be considered rude and impolite, or a way to save myself. :) I pick the latter one. :) Seriously - I have no idea what they're talking about most of the time. BUT - there are people that I wouldn't mind hang out with!

What I wanted to share with you it this event that took place yeterday. It's called TG (an acronym :)) which stands for Thank God (It's Friday). I don't really know what it's all about but we went there yesterday and it was a special one, I guess, since there were some important people from Yahoo (Jirka says they were important) - Ken and Don - and it had something to do with some smiley competition/award... I probably looked quite lost (I mean - I tried to talk to some CS students and they just left without saying a word... :)) so these two Yahoo guys introduced themselves to me and started to talk to me. It was actually a very nice talk (sure, first they thought that I studied there... :)) and I think it made the whole event much nicer for me. Then I met some of Jirka's friends who were also very nice. So I know that I can survive a CS event without any bigger troubles! Yay :)))

Also, I just remembered that wanted to share a video with you. Last week we went to a CS talent show. It was very entertaining (to be politically correct :)). I had lots of fun, although it was rather mean... But how come those people didn't know they can't sing?? There was one good performance, the very first one... it was a professor who could sing, but it was rather boring... And then, there were two people who couldn't sing, a band whose singer couldn't sing and a Bollywood dance. What I wanted to share with you is a video of the band I took. They were hilarious, although I'm not sure if they meant to be hilarious... I just hope, I really do, that it was supposed to be fun.

0 comments:

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com