Explore. Dream. Discover.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm back! :)

Dear readers, if there are any left... I'm back! It's been a very long time since I posted my last post that my web browser doesn't even remember the link to my blog anymore. :) There were several reasons that kept me from writing... The pre-Christmas time is busy in general - gifts and all that stuff plus the last week of school is always the week of tests. Then Jirka came home from the US so you understand that I did have better things to do and better places to be than in front of my laptot writing about... whatever... I hadn't seen him for 4 months! Then Christmas, of course, which includes lots of visits, some of which very nice, some not... And now - the exam period and also another visit, this time international. The Americans :) (my nieces called them like that because they couldn't remember their strange-sounding names :)) were here for a few days. Susan and Jonathan (whom I hadn't known before but it was very nice to meet him) came to "research the ball culture in the Czech Republic" and I hope they liked the stay here with me, although I know I do suck as a hostess usually. :) Susan and Jonathan, it was really nice to have you here (I might also post some of the pictures you drew/painted with my nieces, hehe :)).
And now I should be studying... One more exam and then the state exam... Instead, of course, I'm trying to find "new" ways of procrastination.... and now I forgot what I wanted to write... how can I study for an exam when I'm not able to remember this? :)
Anyway, I'll probably start posting about Africa again. I'll also write something about the ball we went to, although it'd be better if Susan or Jonathan wrote it. :)

But first of all, I'm going to update my nieces' blog, which is in Czech only (sorry my dear English-speaking friends...).

I wish you all the best in 2008!!!

PS: Jill, if you ever read this - pretty much the whole A320 crew came to visit me but you... think about it :)

2 comments:

fafner said...

Yay! I'm mentioned! I had a lot of fun visiting you. I just sent you an email to that effect and also to tell you about my new blog.

Anonymous said...

procrastination...oh yes...that is why I came to here to relax.:) Thanks.Bruvka

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com