Explore. Dream. Discover.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Favourite words and phrases...

Or better - words and phrases I'm using a lot lately... So here comes the list:

  • I don't understand.
  • Aha.
  • I'm so tolerant/understanding... actually naive.
  • I'm the rational choice.
  • I don't know what to do with life.
  • I don't like my school.
  • I'm gonna be fine.
  • No, I haven't eaten yet, I don't have time to eat.
  • I don't have time to sleep.
  • I'm tired.
  • I want to scream.
  • I want to go to Africa.
  • I wish I could do something I'd enjoy.
  • I don't know much about this.
  • I don't know anything about this.
  • Should I start wearing make-up? :)
Just a few simple sentences and it says so much about your life, right? :) Don't take it too seriously, though. It's just that I was on the bus and it was long and I got bored (no light - no reading) so I thought I could come up with a couple of phrases that I've been using a lot lately. :)

3 comments:

Toulonnaise for a while said...

"It is frustrating to realise how much you don't know."

"I forgot to have a breakfast."

"I need a change."

"Our school is so useless."

Gardens said...

Yes, you are right... only a few phrases and one almost knows what's going on. At some point some of us used most of these phrases more often than usual .. at least me ;)

Btw. I started to do joga again, and they say that if you wish something a lot and the wish is unselfish, it will come true... You wanna go to Africa..? ;) Do you wanna come to joga with me? :D

Also I find a pretty good comment to your post on your own blog... :)

Hold fast to your dreams,
for if dreams die,
life is a broken-winged bird
that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes

Love you!!
Z.

Barbora said...

Thank you, Zuzi! I'll think about that yoga thing... I always fall asleep there. :)

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com