Explore. Dream. Discover.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

My dear Daisy...

Ok, dear readers, I know I haven't posted anything for some time but I had "good" reasons. Everything has just gone wrong since Monday and thus I didn't feel like introducing you to any of our fun adventures and stuff like that because I didn't feel like thinking about anything funny or adventurous at all.
Here is the reason: my lovely, dear, great, wonderful Daisy, my nice dog, died on Monday. She was ill, as you probably know from one of my previous posts, but I believed all the time she was going to be fine. She wasn't... I'm not going to go into details because it still makes me cry. All I want to say is that I simply miss her, she was a real family member, my friend... and I just miss her... Some of you will understand, some will not, but I don't care. I loved Daisinka and it was hard to believe she isn't here anymore. It is still hard...
Anyway, we burried her with my dad and Geral on Monday, when he took her home from the vet. Even when I saw him coming home without her, I still believed she was fine... Although I had known already... It was sad. Very sad...

Well, as I said, not going into details... Why is this post here? I'm not very sure. I just knew I wanted to do that before I post anything else. I just want to say good bye to her once more and I want to put here some pictures of her (unfortunately, the 'action' photos from the mountains aren't in digital format) so that everyone can see how much I loved her and how much I miss her and how beautiful she was.

So, this is my Daisy...

































































PS: Also, thank you my dear friends, who understood how I felt and who tried to help. Thank you, Geral, for being here and for being so great and comforting... Thank you, Susan and Jill, who simply know how it feels... Thank you, Radu, for the tea...Thank you, Zuzi, for the post on your blog and all the help... Thank you all, you know who I mean. And everyone, have brighter days than mine have been these days.

0 comments:

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com