Explore. Dream. Discover.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How does Karma work?


Yesterday, I went to Brno. I took the last train which leaves at 21:25. There were almost no people at the train station and when I went outside, it was only me and one other guy. He seemed to be waiting for someone, or looking for someone, I didn't pay much attention to him. Until he was passing me with a locked bike. Well, clearly, I thought that there was something weird about it. I looked at him and all I could think of was: "Hey, that bike's not yours, right?" So I said it. He said it was his, but didn't look very comfortable about me being there. Well, I was never in such a situation, so I didn't know if I should call the police or what, also my train was coming and it was the last train and I needed to catch it. 
The best thing I could think of was to watch him so that he notices I'm watching him. He did notice. Then I took my cellphone and was going to call the police, but then the train arrived which meant I wouldn't be able to hear anything and had to go. Anyway, I was still standing there, pretending like I'm on the phone and watched the guy, who got scared, I guess, put the bike down, and ran away. 
On the train, I didn't know if it still makes sense to call the police, so I discussed it with my brother who should know and who told me they probably can't do anything anymore since neither me nor the guy are there... I called them anyway, just to have clear conscience. So that I could sleep well.  :)

And now tell me - how does the damn Karma that everybody is talking about work? Am I going to get the scholarship for all that I've been through? :))) Oh well, I guess a good night sleep is good enough for the beginning. :)

Good night!

PS: Tomorrow's (or simply the next story) is going to be about my flatmate to whome I decided to devote one chapter in my book (that I'm going to write). Oh people, people, I love (well, what else can I do...) how you're filling the pages already! :)

0 comments:

Places I've been through, travelled through, live at...
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com